Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 wrap up !

It been a great year , I have not been blogging a lot as I should.  So many things that I would like to comment and say my piece about but I thing I should refrain from hurting people feeling. Anyways as you can see I'm big Fast and Furious fan from blog entries. So I was sad news to hear the death of the Paul Walker. Not just that few days after the great leader Nelson Mandela also passed away but for me around that time my grand mom also passed way. So it was kinda hard to hear the news as I was away when she passed away.  Let have moment of silence to those whom that have passed away in the year 2013. Here is a link those whom have passed away in 2013 -Say Goodbye to these famous people who died in 2013

I'm a budding bedroom DJ and love the art of Turntablism, I got to see one of the greats the Magnificent Dj Jazzy Jeff when he came to Kuala Lumpur few weeks back. I was blown away by his skills on wheel of steels.

Headed up north and stayed with my parents with kids for week, what change of pace staying up north in the land of yellow and green.  Before that 10 days in the UK with the family it was fun and cold. Met up with old friend there and FB with another. I wish we had more time there it was a awesome place.

Big ups to my homies Wakaka Crew for winning the runner up prize on the Fundance TV show.  To the Art Of Speed camp keeping the dream alive whom love the customs,rodding,modding, greaser culture turn heads where ever they go.

To my DJ sifu DJ Fuzz a great year for his label churning hits and turn heads with his blend of hip hop in Malaysian music scene. To Joe Flizzow, you got my little kids singing Havoc, Havoc when they hear it !!!
Gonna get  my haircut soon at his barber shop one of these days.

 Wakaka Dj Squad hopefully 2014 will be great year more practice, more music and more love to our beats! All for the love of Hip Hop. To Vandal and this crew keep it real yo! Do it for the love !!!!!!

Happy New Year 2014 Gonna be great one !!!!!!


No comments: