Monday, March 4, 2013

Movie to go see!

G. I JOE 2 - I have been waiting for this movie since last year. From the all three trailers the movie looks good. I say its like the Empire Strike Back, where the bad guys get the upper hand. With the likes of the Rock and Mr action hero himself Bruce Willis playing the original "G. I Joe" a play on the first G.I Joe action figure today it be awesome and the rock look like a action figure himself. The clash between Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes is good enough for me to go see it. To those whom grew up in the 80's this second installment brings what you imagine the conflict between GI Joe and Cobra comes to reality. So get the popcorn and soda pop out and get ready root for Joe's or Cobra it gonna be great action movie! Out in March 28!





      

No comments: